3、熟悉常用NLP工具，e.g. SpaCy, OpenNLP, NLTK, GATE, UIMA, Stanford CoreNLP，对深度学习有较深理解；
4、具有大规模数据处理引擎（e.g.Apache Spark），语义技术（e.g. RDF 、triplestores）等相关项目经验；
NLP SOFTWARE ENGINEER
• Develop NLP-based algorithms for English and Chinese text
• Design and implement NLP systems
• Research new methods to solve problems
• Generate direct business value through NLP and ML
• Stay up to date with developments in the field of NLP and Machine Learning
• Specifically, you will need to use Named Entity Recognition, Relation Extraction, Entity Linking and other natural language processing and machine learning techniques in order to extract names and metadata of individuals from large data sets. You will be working as part of an engineering team, charged with harvesting and analysing as much data as we can make use of.
Who fits the role?
• Someone with experience in natural language processing and the handling of unstructured text.
• Experience with, and a desire for, high quality and reliable service development.
• Organised and pro-active, with strong attention to detail.
• A natural team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
• Flexible and adaptable, with a “can do” approach and solid problem-solving skills.
• Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation.
• Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and will contribute to ongoing organisational improvements.
• Strong development skills are essential.
• Excellent system design with solid testing and an eye towards scalability and robustness.
• Demonstrable experience with using NLP technologies as a software engineer.
• A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
• Great organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
• Demonstrable experience of major NLP libraries and tools, e.g. SpaCy, OpenNLP, NLTK, GATE, UIMA, Stanford CoreNLP.
• Applied machine learning, particularly in relation to entity disambiguation and relation extraction.
• Scaling NLP solutions using large-scale data processing engines such as Apache Spark.
• Experience with semantic technology (e.g. RDF and triplestores) is useful.
• English and Chinese speaker
• Minimum of an undergraduate degree in a scientific discipline (e.g. computer science or mathematics).